Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:22 am

It doesn't make sense because those are both Nikz's characters...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 am

they were examples
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Layman Iconoclast
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:06 am

I havent weighed in with all the staff yet but we seem to be leaning toward two main optons, both of which are very appealing, also who evers idea we choose will have an integral roll in setting the event up

Cobdogred
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:38 pm

Which two are you talking about?

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...

Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Errhmm, My idea revolves around the one thing I'm sure many people are missing from RP.. a good old fashioned- PRISON BREAK OUT!! Simple, everyone chooses a character (that's right, one) whom somehow ends up either one of the wardens of the prison (If he is a marine or bounty hunter) or a prisoner in the Impel Down looking prison (Revolutionaries and Pirates). Shichibukai, since they are in the middle, will have a choice of either being the prisoner or the warden. Bounty hunters are tricky, but they also have the choice of Prisoner or Warden as well.

The objective is simple, prisoners escape prisoners win, prisoners get locked inside the prison or can't escape Wardens/guards win. Since this is strictly not affecting your characters whatever happens in this thread, stays in this thread XD I don't think there should be any rewards though, since this would be more for fun then anything.

- EDIT: The reward could be a jail out of free card (let's face it, most of us are gunna get captured eventually)

Code:
[img(300px,300px)]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BBXuDcMCMAAonbS.jpg:large[/img]

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Layman Iconoclast
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:58 pm

this thread would have gotten an idea done ages ago if I could have gotten the mods to vote...

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:23 am

Mods were supposed to vote? Gee I didn't do that except when I threw my lot in with Red's idea.

EDIT: Other approval-monkeys, get on it!
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:50 am

Red has my vote as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Layman Iconoclast
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 am

I vote for Jimmy's idea

Iggy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 am

Jimmy boy. Either of his ideas would be fun, although I'm sure most of you newer members have never experienced a Get the Last Post Game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Wait a damn minute! If I can vote for myself, I vote for myself instead of Red!

Get the last post was damned classic.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:48 am

1 red
3 jimmy

the rest of you get in here!

also users can weigh in... justify which ever

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:31 pm

What I really would like to see is an actual race. Like from *this island* to *that island*. And volunteers would create obstacles and would monitor the movements, because nobody wants someone teleporting to the end. The islands being used could be custom made by each participant, allowing users to try making it difficult for their opponent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redmerv
Admin

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 am

I wanted to post for jimmy I liked his idea, but now he changed his own post to himself,. which I find a bit uncool im gonna vote for myself (A)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest   

Back to top Go down

oprprttgl 5th anniversary event idea contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2