One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Choose Your Own Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2886
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : In a galaxy far far away

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Follow them and if they try to stop you, kindly point out your lighter is on their crate. So when they let you get closer take the crate and the cart and run to the house on the hill.

_________________
Iken Namikaze

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...
 

 
Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10667
Join date : 2008-07-01
Age : 24
Location : I am everywhere I see everything

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Explain, not so calmly that the box fell out of your pants pocket and is therefore yours to begin with, it might not hurt to add you have no memory of it.

_________________
No characters, all dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:55 am

Sharpen a random stick that happens to be right next to a rock that happens to be right next to you and take one of em hostage.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2012-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:56 am

Push them into the hole
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatersCalling

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 22
Location : British Columbia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:09 am

Beat them with Potato magic but fail as only Carrot and Beat Magic exist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10667
Join date : 2008-07-01
Age : 24
Location : I am everywhere I see everything

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:27 am

new suggestion: update comic

_________________
No characters, all dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com
Iggy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : The hearts and songs of all the worlds children.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:10 pm

I'm pretty sure Justin Credible isn't working on any comics that I know of. And would it have killed you let these good people know that a storm tore down a bunch of wires, and that I lost power? You were there, you knew.

Anywho, as of last night my week without internet is over and I will continue to update this thing at least once a week. Hopefully more, but let's not get carried away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iggy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : The hearts and songs of all the worlds children.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:24 pm



You, not so calmly, explain to the men that the crate is rightfully yours because someone put it in your pants, hoisting up your trousers for emphasis.



With your hysterics over with, the men exchange nervous glances and then one of them reaches for something in his coat.



You wonder what he's getting. Maybe your story convinced them and he's phoning in to headquarters to let them know that the crate belongs to you! Or maybe he has mints. God you hope it's mints.



This isn't mints. This isn't mints at all.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobdogred
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2886
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : In a galaxy far far away

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Leap at them and grab them transferring the electricity like to true master fire bender....

_________________
Iken Namikaze

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...
 

 
Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"Fire Kid" Blake

avatar

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Go into the avatar state and redirect the lightning


Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antler

avatar

Posts : 771
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:18 pm

You fall to the floor drooling and shit your pants out of the shock of it and once the shock is over you throw your now dirty pants at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10667
Join date : 2008-07-01
Age : 24
Location : I am everywhere I see everything

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:45 pm

wake up in a new location tied to a chair

_________________
No characters, all dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com
Rodoku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 20
Location : Peru

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 pm

You pass out and wake up somewhere... at first you don't know where it is but when you look through the window you realize it's the house you were watching from the distance before... you look down and discover that your cigarr has been cut off...

_________________
Rodoku's RP Index  - Two DF Slots Bought. - Posts in the Advanced Section: Gale Senter: 14/15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Piss your pants, err... blow a smoke ring in shock. Then headbutt the taser out of the man's hands.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : The hearts and songs of all the worlds children.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:15 pm



You wake up in a dark room. You see a light seeping out from an unknown source behind you, it casts an eerie shadow on the floor in front of you. You are sitting in a chair, although you remain unbound. This leads you to believe that whoever brought you here had no intentions of keeping you. You assume the strange men probably dragged you here after knocking you out, but then again, why? To what end would that serve? They obviously had no use for you, so why not just leave you there? You decide your head hurts to much for sleuthing right now, 100,000 volts will have that effect on a guy, but you can determine that you are in that house you saw earlier by looking through a nearby window. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxulus

avatar

Posts : 4067
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Glarg

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:22 pm

Light the cigar to examine the room and search for items to escape.

_________________
Maxulus' Character Index
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antler

avatar

Posts : 771
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Lights flick on and you find out that your cigar is hooked up to a car battery whilst a man gets ready to shock you till you tell him everything you know
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Cobdogred
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2886
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : In a galaxy far far away

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Flying jump kick the door and run like a bish, this shit is getting way to real for you!

_________________
Iken Namikaze

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...
 

 
Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10667
Join date : 2008-07-01
Age : 24
Location : I am everywhere I see everything

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:27 pm

check inventory

_________________
No characters, all dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com
"Fire Kid" Blake

avatar

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 pm

GO AVATAR STATE AND BLOW UP THE WHOLE HOUSE THIS SHIT GOT REAL AND NOW YOU NEED VENGANCE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatersCalling

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 22
Location : British Columbia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Look down and find that your Cigar is missing, Enter Boss with Cigar in mouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iggy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : The hearts and songs of all the worlds children.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:10 pm



You can't stop thinking about how cool it would be if you were the avatar, everything would be so easy! But dreams and wishes will get you nowhere, it's time to leave childish things aside and face life. You are not now, nor will you ever be, the avatar. Ever.



Now that you've come to terms with that, you should probably start doing something productive. You think back to the items that fell out of your pockets. Only two items fell out, who's to say there wasn't more in there? Especially when you consider the size of the crate, there could be anything in your seemingly bottomless pockets! But it's going to be tough to see the items in this dark room. If only you could see what you had without rummaging through it all.



Did I mention that you totally can? You just have to check inventory to take stock of whats in those pockets of yours, even in low light conditions! So convenient. Now, let's see what you've got.



From the looks of it, your pockets are not as bottomless as you thought with only 5 slots to keep items, still more impressive than your average pant pocket. The item in the first slot is a length of rope, could be useful. The second item is an entire stop sign, gonna be a little harder to find a use for that. And the last on is... Oh come on! Another lighter? Wait. 98 other lighters?! Whoever put all these things in your pockets had a sick sense of humor. You suppose that means that objects will stack, which is neat. But really, what would you need 99 stop signs for? More like, what wouldn't you need 99 stop signs for.
You have two free spaces left, one of which probably held the mysterious crate at some point which implies that each space can hold some pretty hefty cargo. But what can be done with these items you have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gael
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3372
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 22
Location : I am at a place... doing stuff... with things.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Try to open the door to let in more light. If it is locked, bash it open with the stop sign, wielding the traffic control signal like a weapon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iggy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : The hearts and songs of all the worlds children.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:33 pm

(Was that a logical suggestion? I think I'm in love.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobdogred
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2886
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : In a galaxy far far away

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Get out, and place the stop sign in front of any pursuers. Once they stop like they're legally supposed to(may have to remind them of that), you need to tie them up with the length of the rope. The take the lighters and lite the fuse you never noticed before coming out of the crate.

_________________
Iken Namikaze

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...
 

 
Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   

Back to top Go down
 
Choose Your Own Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Choose Your Own Adventure
» Choose your fangs ( Seeking members )
» 'Twould be a grand adventure, to die... But a grander one to live. (Tag: Nergal)
» Stepping off the train, into adventure!
» Digimon Adventure Novels

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: