One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Choose Your Own Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : The hearts and songs of all the worlds children.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:03 am



You look over to see that a couple of things have fallen out of your pocket. The first being a sizable wooden crate, you're not sure how you got that in there. I mean wow, those pockets must have some serious carrying capacity! And the other object is....



Oh dear, a cigar lighter. How embarrassing!



Well this really rustles your jimmies! You had better hide that thing quick, before someone sees it. People will get the wrong idea about you. You feel like you have been caught with your pants down! Oh, wait...



Anyway, back to the crate. You have no idea what's inside, obviously it must be cool. But how are you even supposed to open that thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Redmerv
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1982
Join date : 2009-02-07
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 am

set it a fire with the lighter

------

use a crowbar, its in the other side of the box
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeldaman

avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2008-09-12
Location : (still zeldaman)

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 am

Do A barrel Roll into it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10667
Join date : 2008-07-01
Age : 25
Location : I am everywhere I see everything

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:55 am

combine lighter with pants
--
survey area

_________________
No characters, all dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 am

Use your awesome kung fu skills and break it open.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 am

Stand atop a second crate (found in other pocket) and swandive into the first crate.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

avatar

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 am

Smash your head against the crate

*Edit*
You stick your cigar in the key hole and it gets stuck you struggle and accidently light the box on fire


Last edited by Portgaz D. Blaze on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antler

avatar

Posts : 771
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:47 am

Use your front two teeth like a crow bar to open the crate
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Cobdogred
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2894
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : In a galaxy far far away

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Use your cigar to pry it open.

_________________
Iken Namikaze

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...
 

 
Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maxulus

avatar

Posts : 4067
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Glarg

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:52 pm

a lighter that looks like a ( I dunno if I am allowed to say this)... condom.

_________________
Maxulus' Character Index
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iggy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : The hearts and songs of all the worlds children.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:01 am



You decide to give this crate a taste of your sweet kung-fu skills with a swift chop.



You are quickly reminded, however, that you do not have sweet kung-fu skills...



You briefly entertain the thought of smashing your head against the crate, but seeing what it did to your hand you come to the conclusion that you should probably not. And your obviously way to busy pretending that lighter isn't yours to consider using it. "Who's is that? Must be some perverts! Hehehe!" You nervously stammer to a passerby.



With nothing stupid left to consider, short of a graceful swan dive head first into the thing, you decide to do something smart and survey the area.



Off in the distance you see a small house on a hill, it looks as if someones at home. Next to the house you see the beginnings of a shitty looking forest of indeterminate size. Closer to you stands a group of three perfectly nondescript individuals, and much closer than that is large hole in the earth of indeterminate depth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:12 am

Look in the house for some rope then lower your self into the hole.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10667
Join date : 2008-07-01
Age : 25
Location : I am everywhere I see everything

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:30 pm

use your LEWD BODY to frighten the NONDESCRIPT INDIVIDUALS to scare their PANTS off the equip PANTS and go to HOUSE

_________________
No characters, all dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com
Cobdogred
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2894
Join date : 2011-01-06
Age : 26
Location : In a galaxy far far away

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Pick up the lighter, go over to the group and make friends with them by lighting their cigars. Then have them help you take the crate over to the house to find something to open it with. You have a feeling that something in the crate will help you with the forest and hole areas.

_________________
Iken Namikaze

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...
 

 
Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antler

avatar

Posts : 771
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:23 pm

Set fire to the trees to draw attention to people then whilst they try to put it out carry crate into house and barricade yourself in using the crate and search for ash tray so you can enjoy a nice relaxing smoke with your cigar
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
"Fire Kid" Blake

avatar

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 pm

Run in the house and karate kick everything without looking and your foot flies into a pot on the stove
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:46 pm

approach the individuals and attempt small-talk with a southern drawl.
Back to top Go down
Zeldaman

avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2008-09-12
Location : (still zeldaman)

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:21 pm

open the crate by picking up one of the guys and smacking the crate with him
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomeverythingrp.ace.st/forum.htm
Rodoku
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2002
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 20
Location : Peru

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:00 am

Know down one of the guys and bring it with you to the top of the hill and then use the guy to hit the crate. If it doesnt break at first, it will surely roll down the hill and hit the other guys, breaking.

_________________
Rodoku's RP Index  - Two DF Slots Bought. - Posts in the Advanced Section: Gale Senter: 14/15
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WatersCalling

avatar

Posts : 412
Join date : 2011-05-12
Age : 22
Location : British Columbia, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Speak Alien Language and converse about Goldfish
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iggy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : The hearts and songs of all the worlds children.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:43 pm

(Sorry y'all, been busy. Working on it now.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iggy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3581
Join date : 2008-07-02
Age : 24
Location : The hearts and songs of all the worlds children.

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 am



You approach the strangers and show 'em a little southern hospitality with a great big "Howdy ya'll!" They remain silent. Undaunted, you ask "How about that thar weather?" trying to make small talk.



They glare at you from behind their shades. Their eyes are cold, angry. You can tell that these guys are serious business. They tell you to move along, and that this doesn't concern you.



You begin to fell the weight of their eyes on you and start to perspire heavily. You rattle your brain trying to think of something to do but can't. The next few minutes are spent in an uncomfortable silence.



Then you are saved by the memory of the crate. You still have no means of opening it, but maybe these guys can help a brother out. You direct their attention to the crate sitting behind you and ask if they can "Help git tha dern thang open!" still amusing yourself with the southern accent.



Something about the crate seems to catch one of the men's eyes. He almost seems surprised. Geez brah, it's just a crate. Calm down.



He's taken notice of something written on the side that you hadn't noticed from the angle you had been standing.



Obviously this crate is more important than you had previously thought. Oh man, you can't wait to get this peep show started!



The man's face changes, as if something has clicked. He readjusts his shades.



He huddles up with his buds and begins to whisper something about "the prime objective" and "the package," but you don't catch much more than that. You wonder what it all means, but clearly the other two understand by the looks on their faces.



They break the huddle and compose themselves. With the same cold look as before, one of them thanks you for your help. Before you can even ask what he's talking about the bozos start makin off with your crate! What will you do?











Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Follow them discreetly, while humming "Secret Agent Man" to self. For the sake of stealth, hum it discreetly.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

avatar

Posts : 595
Join date : 2012-05-06
Age : 17

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Karate jump on the crate and prepare to fight CIA ninjas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
antler

avatar

Posts : 771
Join date : 2012-01-16
Age : 27
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Point to the lighter to distract them
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Choose Your Own Adventure   

Back to top Go down
 
Choose Your Own Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Choose Your Own Adventure
» Choose your fangs ( Seeking members )
» 'Twould be a grand adventure, to die... But a grander one to live. (Tag: Nergal)
» Stepping off the train, into adventure!
» Digimon Adventure Novels

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: