One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikz200

PostSubject: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 am

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/651/11

Judging from this pic, we cant tell alot, but what do you think her role is? Will she actually fight Luffy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Layman Iconoclast
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 am

Obviously Luffy HAS to assume the rank of Yonkou eventually, we kind of figured that would happen from the start, Big Mam likley affords him that opportunity down the road before he fighst blackbeared... thats about it, Id say that ark is fairly far off though, seeing as how were mucking about for now. Also not really a suprize, haki is gonna be such a major staple its just gonna be assumed everyone has it by the time they fight that crew. The only thing Im mildly intrested in would be second and third strongest for that crew, ergo sanji and zoro's opponents

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:27 am

i noticed one of the members of Big Mams pirates is a guy with multiple faces, i bet he is on the same level as Marco was on. The girl with the extra eye poses a few questions too, do you think her crew mates are all based on candy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steady

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Im interested in what Luffy's going to do with the note he recived from her daughter. Also what type of powers she has. Other then that, she will most likely just be used as a stepping stone for Luffy, nothing else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Hmmm, for some reason, I'd like to see that three-eyed girl join the Strawhats xD but about Big Mom .. maybe, just maybe, she has a fruit power related to candy/food, or somethin like that. I used to think she might be a land logia or somethin, but Idk .. she doesnt fit into that in my mind anymore lol

"Bring on the hardship. It's preferred in a path to carnage."
-Black Cross Pirates Thread-
-Cap's Characters Index-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Layman Iconoclast
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 pm

the candy candy fruit already happened....

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Ame_Ame_no_Mi

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com
Shadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:08 pm

*is overpowered by A-sama's superior memory* Touche.

"Bring on the hardship. It's preferred in a path to carnage."
-Black Cross Pirates Thread-
-Cap's Characters Index-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:06 pm

i think she uses stomach acid. Either that or she can make her imagination come true. Maybe explains how her crew is so crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Maybe she's got an extensive control over life return? Would explain her stomach acid possibility, and would also explain why she's believed to be able to beat Blackbeard, the dude who neutralizes and steals DF powers. Could also explain her size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rodoku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:24 pm

I agree with Gael about this, she could have stomach acid life return, and with her size it would be a really dangerous ability, since she could burn through people's skin with a deadly acid.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS   

Back to top Go down

Big Mam (whats your opinion on her , her ability and her role in the new world?) SPOILERS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1