One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New World Bounties [chapter 652 spoiler!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sjasogun1

PostSubject: New World Bounties [chapter 652 spoiler!]   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:32 am

It's been a point of discussion for a while how high the bounties in the New World would be. Then chapter 652 is released and it is revealed that Pekoms, one of probably many fighters collecting candy payments and destroying islands if they fail to comply, has a shockingly high bounty of 330.000.000 beli, making it the third highest known active bounty to date.

Based on this, how high do you think the bounty of the weird three-eyed swordsman talking to Big Mam would be? Or how high Big Mam's bounty would be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobdogred
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New World Bounties [chapter 652 spoiler!]   Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:49 am

I don't think we should count Pekoms for two reasons. One he's part of yonkou crew and two quite possibly a high ranking member of a yonkou crew.

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...

Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argent

PostSubject: Re: New World Bounties [chapter 652 spoiler!]   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm

If you take a look at warlords bounties i would say that would give a good account of impressive NW bounties.
But average is said to be 100,000,000 so more is would be impressive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New World Bounties [chapter 652 spoiler!]   

Back to top Go down

New World Bounties [chapter 652 spoiler!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1