One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007
 
HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agthala

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : In your head.

PostSubject: Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou   Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:13 pm

Name: Neko-Neko no Mi, Moderu: Kuro Hyou (Cat-Cat Fruit, Model: Black Panther)

Type: Zoan

Effect: The Fruit allows it's user to transfrom into a Black Panther or a Hybrid of a Human and a Black Panther. The Hybrid form increases the User's height and would make the User slimmer. The User would also grow black fur all over their body and they would grow a tail. The head would become more Feline-like, including growing Feline ears. The User's canines would grow slightly, aswell as growing claws. The hybrid form includes increased Agility, increased Perception, increased Strength and increased Speed. Rumble Balls are available for use if bought.

User: None

Growth curve: The greater the percentage, the greater the power of the User's ability. As the User achieves more power he/she begins to unleash the "inner beast" allowing for the user to become more like the beast while in their Hybrid/Full form. If the User uses "Rumble Balls", they gain access to 7 forms (Including the 3 Original forms.)

0% No control of power.

10% The user is able to turn into a Black Panther. This form increases the user's Perception by 10% and Agility by 10%. The user's transformation is lost if they become knocked out or are Underwater.

20% The user has the ability to turn into it's Hybrid form. In the Hybrid form, the User gains increased Agility (10%). While at this level, the animalistic instincts may take over, forcing the user to recoil if frightened/getting wet or to lash out at allies in rage. Level 5 techniques are available at this point in time.

30% The user has controlled part of their Animalistic instincts and no longer lash out at allies, (they still recoil if wet) and Rumble point is available from now on. If a Rumble Ball is used they may either use the Running point or the Claw point. The Running point diverts all strength into the legs, allowing for the User to run quicker; Speed +10%, Strength -10%. The Claw Point elongates the claws and diverts all strength to the arms; Strength +10%, Speed -10%. These are available to use for 4 posts and have a 10 post interval before available for use again. Only one may be used per Rumble Ball.

40% Within the Hybrid form, the now gains a further increased Strength (10% (Aswell as the 10% Agility)) and increased Perception (5%). The Full Form also gains an increased 10% in Speed.

50% The user gains more control over their Animalistic instincts, allowing them to become wet without recoiling for a short amount of time. User also has control over a new Point; Balance Point. Balance point spreads the weight of the body equally throughout the body, including muscle; Agility +20%, Strength -5%, Speed -5%. Rumble Ball usage is increased to 6 posts.

60% User now has full control over their Animalistic Instincts. The user's Hybrid form also gains inscreased Perception (10% (Total:15%)), increased Agility (10% (Total:20%)) and increased Speed (5%). The Full form gains increased Perception (10% (Total:20%)).

70% The user may now switch between 2 Rumble Ball points freely while it is active and the interval is decreased to 8 posts. The Full form gains increased strength (10%).

80% The user has control of another point; Stone Point. The Stone Point increases the toughness of the User's skin and bone structure so that he can take almost any hit, though through the massive amount of weight, the User cannot move any part of their body; Endurance increases to 90%, Cannot Move. ((User must stay within this form for the entirity of the post and no switch is aloud until the next post (Even when Devil Fruit ability is increased to 90%) due to the sheer amount of energy it requires to change into this form))

90% The Hybrid form now gains an increased 10% to Strength (Total:20%) and Agility (Total:30%). The Full form gains an increased 10% to Speed (Total:20%) and Perception (Total:30%). The length of Rumble Ball usage is increased to 8 posts and can now switch between all forms freely.

100% The User is able to use all techniques for the Devil Fruit as long as they are the same level as the technique they wish to learn. The user is also able to unlock the "Nightmare Panther" form. In this form, the User grows slightly taller than normal. The canines of the user elongate so that the point of the teeth reaches the chin. The claws grow sharper and longer in this form. The muscles on both the arm and legs begin to strengthen, allowing for quicker maneuverability. This form increases Agility, Speed, Strength and Perception up by 40%, but decreases Charisma, Skill, Knowledge and both Intelligence skills down to 0% and the user goes gains a Bloodlust. The user must consume 3 Rumble Balls within 3 posts for this form to take place. This form lasts for 3 posts and no Rumble Ball forms can be used for 12 posts afterwords. The user also becomes exhausted after changing to "Nightmare Panther".

Ability Points Cost: (a mod will add an ability points cost after approving the fruit)

Total Transformation Ability Modifiers at max level.

Hybrid Form: Agility: 30%
Speed: 5%
Strength: 20%
Perception: 15%

Animal Form: Agility: 10%
Speed: 20%
Strength: 10%
Perception: 30%

Nightmare Form: Agility: 40%
Speed: 40%
Strength: 40%
Perception: 40%


Last edited by Agthala on Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gael
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3372
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 24
Location : I am at a place... doing stuff... with things.

PostSubject: Re: Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou   Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 am

While the bonuses do seem rather powerful, I will admit that brute force is what the Zoans have going for them, so I'll let it go for now.

I'd like it if you could find a better word for the model than the Engrish it currently is... try to find a better term, like the actual Kanji romanji... if you can't find anything, I'll try to help out as well.

I hope you don't plan on using Stone Point just to switch to another mode in the same post... It would effectually be just increasing your normal endurance to 100% in all but name.

Be reminded that this means if the Nightmare Panther is hit, like, once, it's out for good due to its 0% endurance.

Please fix these problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agthala

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : In your head.

PostSubject: Re: Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou   Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:43 am

Finshed edit. Changes:
- Slight name change.
- The stone point must now stay in the same form for the same post that it changes to that. (In-Character explanation given. (Can still be changed if not happy))
-The stone point now only increases Endurance to 90% instead of 100%
-The Nightmare Panther now decreases all stats to 0% except for; Agility, Speed, Perception, Strength and Endurance (Which stays at 'natural' level.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gael
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3372
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 24
Location : I am at a place... doing stuff... with things.

PostSubject: Re: Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou   Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 am

Okay, this looks much better now, Geth. I'm going to approve it, now.

It costs 10 AP, and 5 AP more per Rumble Ball form... (Not my rule, just the AS's rule.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agthala

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : In your head.

PostSubject: Re: Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou   Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Changed the user to None (So the fruit is free to take) as the character didn't interest me and was too hard to think about in all aspects, so I scrapped him. So the fruit is now free to take for anyone to take. (Or I can delete it if wanted)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10667
Join date : 2008-07-01
Age : 25
Location : I am everywhere I see everything

PostSubject: Re: Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou   Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:07 am

"engrish" or "Wappanease" is not acceptable here in the advanced section, black = kuro not "Burakku" which is just "black" in an apparently raciest Japanese accent, regardless of what your translator says

_________________
No characters, all dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theonepiecerp.forum-motion.com
Gael
Admin
avatar

Posts : 3372
Join date : 2009-11-12
Age : 24
Location : I am at a place... doing stuff... with things.

PostSubject: Re: Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou   Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 am

Oh, that does work much better... though Agthala tried to find something better (as did I). Also, Agthala, it can stay here until anyone wants to use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agthala

avatar

Posts : 345
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 23
Location : In your head.

PostSubject: Re: Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou   Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:19 am

Sorry about that admin-sama, forgot to change the title aswell as the actual text.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou   

Back to top Go down
 
Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Neko Neko No Mi: (Model Lion)
» Neko Neko no mi: Model white Tiger
» Neko Neko No Mi: Model: Cheshire Cat
» Neko-Neko no Mi, Model: Kuro Hyou
» Neko Neko no Mi, model Kuro neko

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Advanced Area :: Devil Fruit Registry-
Jump to: