One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobdogred
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Approved, you look like a first division memeber so it shall be.

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...

Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
davis.james.17

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:10 pm

Сobdogred wrote:
Sure, you're in the 5th division for the time being. A note, I don't tolerate crew jumping, so if you plan to do so, you can back up your bags right now. I say this because I seen you left a crew for this one, this is just a friendly reminder.

Yeah sorry about that, I had two charaters with Honzo and Blake asked if Honzo could join his crew and I forgot that I didn't post the other Honzo online yet and I got mixed up the two people because I've had a fever and strep for like a week and it's turned my brain upside down. I was originally going to apply Honzo Hex to this one and Honzo Axe to the Santo Pirates. But don't worry it won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Bountyhuntingatthenextlevel.webs.com
Cobdogred
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:17 pm

It's fine, all I care about are loyal crew mates.

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

[Quotastic Section]  [05:07:55 12/01/13] @ Admin-sama : my post in gd is part of my elaborite plan to get cob to dress as iken...

Code:
[center][img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/109/3/8/Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten.png[/img][/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisimo Shix

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:15 pm

May i join
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobdogred
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:17 pm

approved, feel free to post when ever.

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:12 pm

You're in and may post in the thread as soon as you're approved. If you have any questions, I'm usually on the chat or feel free to pm me.

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:40 pm

I was just wondering, is Steel Village on hold now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cobdogred
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Sorry man but Iken is dead so the crew is done for now.

Derge Namikaze

Bruce Megawhite

Kyōkihime Namikaze

Steel Village

Code:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:56 am

Ah right, that was a plot twist I didn't expect to hear XD fair enoughs pal Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)   

Back to top Go down

Yonkou Crew - Steel Village (Recruiting DF and Non-DF Members)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8